We are looking for a Senior UX designer to join doctorly on our mission to enable people to live healthier lives.
Now, amidst a global pandemic, the world is coming to understand just how out-of-date our highly regulated health IT infrastructure is.
Backed by the best early stage investors in Europe, at doctorly we take a holistic view on how we build products, always with a firm focus on enabling genuinely meaningful disruption at the very heart of how healthcare works.
We are building (in priority order):
- A brand new system for managing medical clinics (digitise/help the doctors & their staff).
- An integrated health app for patients (connect/help the patients).
- An open partner platform (include/help the wider healthcare industry).
(Have a closer look at the software your doctor uses and you’ll understand why this is such a burning topic in need of innovation).
This is a great opportunity for a proven UX leader to take the leading role on all topics UX related at doctorly and help us meaningfully change how healthcare works.
The candidate will drive the UX on the development of a sophisticated cross platform .NET desktop app that blends native and web technologies. UX is one of our core USPs and we are looking for someone who has experience and the passion to push our vision forward. The ideal candidate will be able to drive unique user experiences from within the realm of a heavily regulated environment.
Enthusiastic, with a very creative mind and a pragmatic approach to implementation. Both effective and scrupulous with regards to coordinating with other members of the company, and with the ability to communicate and drive the product forward.
- Own the UX design direction of our product/platform
- Build relationships and operating rhythms with your stakeholders and rationalize key design decisions and initiatives
- Enhance our existing product through the use of more intuitive and user-friendly experiences
- Improve existing features based on both user and stakeholder feedback and insights
- Gather user feedback (qualitative and quantitative) and use that feedback to drive the experience forwards
- Develop/Enhance the internal Design System for doctorly
- Translate requirements, from ideas to concept to concrete specifications
- At least 5 years of experience as UX Designer, Information Architect, Product UX Designer or similar
- Strong portfolio in front-end consumer facing digital products
- Track-record of having evolved products in collaboration with Product Management and Engineering
- Knowledge of using atomic design approaches for building and maintaining design libraries
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English
- C1 level German
- Experience with tools like Figma, Framer, Invision
- Experience working on highly regulated products
- Some experience coding in HTML and CSS
- Some C# experience
- Managerial Experience
- Team Lead Experience