What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, Berlin based Health-tech startup with the BIG vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company building connected health products for doctors, patients and the wider health industry.
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are still using software from the 80s :(
2) Patient facing health app
- Fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
We look for ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big, immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Ultimately someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
The candidate will contribute to the development of a sophisticated cross platform .NET desktop app that blends native and web technologies. Responsibilities will span the view layer, business logic, and coordination with and creation of a middleware API layer - utilizing a mostly standard backend .NET stack.
a mostly standard backend .NET stack.
Enthusiastic, effective, and scrupulous coordination with other technical teams and the product team, in a context of high complexity and dynamism, will be essential.