We are looking for a Senior DevOp to join doctorly on our mission to enable people to live healthier lives. This role provides the opportunity to lead a new team over time.
Amidst and as a result of the global pandemic, the world is coming to see just how outdated our health IT infrastructure really is. Have a closer look at the software your doctor currently uses and you’ll understand why this is a burning topic in need of innovation.
doctorly - backed by the best early stage investors in Europe - takes a holistic view of the market and our products, with a firm focus on enabling genuinely meaningful disruption at the very heart of how healthcare works.
We are building (in priority order):
- A brand-new system for managing medical clinics (digitalise and optimise workflows, helping doctors & their staff).
- An integrated health app for patients (connect/help the patients).
- An open partner platform (include/help the wider healthcare industry).
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Senior DevOp to take a prominent role within our product development team and help us meaningfully change how healthcare works.
You will build and support our existing infrastructure and processes as well as introducing and implement new solutions. You will be responsible for CI/CD, pipelines and the implementation of optimal DevOps practices and enabling the teams to deliver the highest quality of work.
doctorly has a combined private Cloud, On-Edge, and On-Premises infrastructure with high demands in terms of availability and security.
As an integral member of one of our cross functional teams, you'll be familiar with agile ways of working (esp. scrum) and software development.
We're an international team, so fluent English is a must, German would be a bonus but is not essential to the role.
- Manage our Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) with Azure DevOps (AZD)
- Automate and streamline our build, integration and deployment pipelines
- Support the development teams
- Build and maintain tools for deployment
- Setup and own roll outs, deployments to customers
- Ensure our monitoring and logging are able to provide detailed and relevant insights to running systems
- Design and implement (virtual and physical) infrastructures
- Work collaboratively with software engineering teams to deploy and operate our systems in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Manage your time and your resources within a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Assist with locating and resolving bugs and issues, especially in our CI&CD and production enviroments
- Experience with CI/CD - Azure DevOps preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (SaltStack preferred, otherwise TerraForm), Ansible, Puppet, Foreman, Zookeeper)
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring (Prometheus & Grafana preferred)
- Experience with Containers (esp. managing Docker containers and repositories)
- Familiarity with Backup solutions and encrypted data storage
- Familiarity with load balancing/proxying (e.g. NGINX, HAproxy)
- Familiarity in Databases (PostgreSQL and Redis preferred - replication, orchestration, etc)
- Familiarity with network architecture and security (e.g. Firewalls, VPN, Consul)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Attention to detail, knowledge of the current state of DevOps and future trends, being a team player
- Experience with automated testing (IO, regression, unit, integration, load, etc)
- Knowledge of .NET Core and related tooling