What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, Berlin based Health-tech startup with a vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company that builds connected health products (which are more important than ever given the current world health crisis).
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are currently using software from the 80s.
2) Patient facing health app
- This is fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
While, during these COVID-19 times, many companies are facing unsure futures, which has a knock on effect to their teams, we at doctorly are looking to grow!!
With the above in mind, we want to continue to bring together and develop a truly excellent and diverse technology team.
The role is "Senior", what ever that means to you, to us this means ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big, immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
The candidate will be a main driver in launching and scaling sales activities for doctorly.
Doctors, and their staff, hate their current practice software, you get to save them from it!
Enthusiastic, professional, hard working, friendly and responsible... you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career dramatically!
Role & responsibilities:
Senior Sales Manager
As a senior sales manager you are responsible for scouting, developing and maintaining relationships with future and current customers in order to achieve doctorly’s business goals.
You will be a product evangelist, motivated by the company vision and excited to show off our software and help doctors and their staff modernise the way they work and treat their patients.
Besides facilitating communication with customers and building long-term relationships, the role requires you to be a strong communicator within the internal team and also be highly driven and self-motivated to hit your KPI targets.
As a senior sales manager you will play an integral role in launching doctorly into the market and play an important role in shaping the future sales strategy of the team.
You are excited by making sales, but also building a team around you.
You actively want to join a health-tech startup and be part of the exciting, early stage pre-launch/initial launch sales activities.
Generating & tracking leads
1. Generate and reach out to leads via cold calls, walk-ins, referrals and marketing activities.
2. Schedule & conduct product demos both in person and digitally, keeping track of all learnings in our internal system (Salesforce).
Establish, maintain & heat up prospective customer leads
1. Execute a clear strategy for pre-launch sales activities.
2. Secure signed pre-sale contracts.
3. Serve as an external voice of doctorly, ensuring doctors and their staff understand our product offering and what we stand for as a business.
Nurture prospective customer relationships
1. Network with key customers to identify and attend relevant events.
2. Liaise between customers and internal team to ensure that their requirements are met.
Customer product feedback / Development
1. Carry feedback from demos back to the team and highlight the most relevant learnings for our product team.
2. Outside of the box thinking is required, you will be required to regularly develop and test new sales strategies.
Nice to have: