What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, Berlin based Health-tech startup with a vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company that builds connected health products (which are more important than ever given the current world health crisis).
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are currently using software from the 80s.
2) Patient facing health app
- This is fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
While, during these COVID-19 times, many companies are facing unsure futures, which has a knock on effect to their teams, we at doctorly are looking to grow!!
With the above in mind, we want to continue to bring together and develop a truly excellent and diverse technology team.
The role is "Senior/Lead", what ever that means to you, to us this means ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big, immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
The candidate will contribute to the development of a sophisticated cross
platform .NET desktop app that blends native and web technologies.
Responsibilities will span the view layer, business logic, and coordination with
and creation of a middleware API layer - utilizing a mostly standard backend
Enthusiastic, effective, and scrupulous coordination with other technical teams
and the product team, in a context of high complexity and dynamism, will be
● Write clean, lean, idiomatic, well-documented, well-tested code
● Analyse detailed requirements and designs. Find and implement
appropriate technical solutions
● Contribute to architectural development
● Manage your time and your resources with-in a fast-moving, dynamic
● Debug issues and assist team members
● In-depth knowledge of C#
● Knowledge of API Construction/Consumption
● Familiarity with Client Libraries
● Experience with automated testing (IO, regression, unit, integration,
● Knowledgeable in DB Management (replication, orchestration etc)
● Knowledgeable Entity Framework Code-First (Classic or Core)
● .NET Core and related tooling (i.e. Generic Hosts)
● Familiarity with network aspects
● nSwag, Swagger or similar
● Excellent English written and verbal communication
● Azure DevOps
● Familiarity with CI/CD
● Familiarity with SCRUM or AGILE environments
● cAdvisor, AppMetrics or similar
● Excellent German written and verbal communication