What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, Berlin based Health-tech startup with a vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company that builds connected health products (which are more important than ever given the current world health crisis).
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are currently using software from the 80s.
2) Patient facing health app
- This is fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
While, during these COVID-19 times, many companies are facing unsure futures, which has a knock on effect to their teams, we at doctorly are looking to grow!!
With the above in mind, we want to continue to bring together and develop a truly excellent and diverse technology team.
The role is "Senior/Lead", what ever that means to you, to us this means ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big, immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
The candidate will contribute to the development of a sophisticated cross platform desktop application that blends .NET and web technologies.
Responsibilities encompass the view layer; layout, styling, animation, and interaction logic.
Enthusiasm, a very high level of attention-to-detail, and an ability to coordinate with other teams; in a context of high complexity and dynamism, will be
● Write clean, lean, idiomatic, well-documented, well-tested code/mark-
● Analyse and implement designs. Find and implement appropriate
● Develop and maintain the web-tech related toolchain and build
processes; integrate said toolchain with the .NET environment
● Manage your time and your resources in a fast-moving, dynamic
● Evaluate, integrate, maintain and extend large and complex third-party
● Test the UI and assist QA with debugging
● Significant experience HTML and CSS (5 years minimum)
● Some webapp development experience using MVVM / MVI (e.g.
● Significant experience with web tooling (Webpack, NPM, Babel, etc)
● Significant experience with styling frameworks, CSS dialects, and CSS
tooling (SASS, PostCSS, Tachyons/Tailwind, Bootstrap, Foundation)
● Experience writing and debugging high-performing presentation-
● Familiarity with SCRUM or AGILE environments
● Excellent written and verbal communication (English a must, German a
● .NET Core, C#, and related tooling (or a similar stack such as Java)
● Blazor and/or MVC.Razor
● Familiarity with web standards and their evolution
● Familiarity with bundling web tech in native wrappers (Electron, CEF,
● Azure DevOps