We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to join doctorly on our mission to enable people to live healthier lives.
Now, amidst a global pandemic, the world is coming to understand just how out-of-date our highly regulated health IT infrastructure is.
Backed by the best early stage investors in Europe, at doctorly we take a holistic view on how we build products, always with a firm focus on enabling genuinely meaningful disruption at the very heart of how healthcare works.
We are building (in priority order):
- A brand new system for managing medical clinics (digitise/help the doctors & their staff).
- An integrated health app for patients (connect/help the patients).
- An open partner platform (include/help the wider healthcare industry).
(Have a closer look at the software your doctor uses and you’ll understand why this is such a burning topic in need of innovation).
This is a great opportunity for a proven product leader to take the leading role within our product department and help us meaningfully change how healthcare works.
- You will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for leading & representing product across the company & at board level.
- You will bring visionary leadership of our product strategy in line with business objectives. You will champion the ‘why’ of our products.
- In simple terms, you will be responsible for ensuring everyone within our product organisation can be successful, and for addressing the issues that get in the way of that success.
- Working closely with our Tech leadership to ensure the ‘why’ & ‘how’ of doctorly is perfectly aligned with a single cohesive vision and strategy.
- You will be responsible for setting goals across the department, in line with business goals.
- You will take the product goals and ideas and create/outline process paths and implementation strategies.
- You will facilitate constant communication & collaboration across key company stakeholders (business, engineering, design, marketing, sales, operations).
- You will hold a genuine passion for the problems, needs and wants of our customers (doctors, medical staff, patients).
- You have a strong bias towards Data-driven decision making. You will define the key metrics related to product performance and track them on an ongoing basis.
- You will be responsible for recruitment strategy/activities, ensuring excellence in hiring within the product department.
- You have an excellent and proven track record in organisational & leadership skills within venture-backed growth companies (beyond seed stage).
- You are a resilient, solution-orientated problem solver.
- You have a passion for communication, collaboration & working with key stakeholders across the company, especially between product & technology.
- You are knowledgeable about product industry trends and best practices.
- You are comfortable in a developing startup environment and excel at change management.
- You are a strategic thinker, able to foresee the needs of the product department and able to make strategic decisions in a timely manner.
- You have a good understanding of budgets & business-planning.
- Native/Bilingual fluency in English & German.
- You have built products within regulated industries (e.g. Health, Fintech, Insurtech).
- You have led product at early & mid-stage tech startups.
- You have significant experience in various leadership product roles (e.g. head of product, director of product, CPO).
- You have experience with Agile methodology and implementing Agile principles in work.
- You have managed & mobilised cross-functional teams.
Nice to have
- Experience leading product within the Health-tech industry.
- Experience building B2B2C / SaaS products.