What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, Berlin based Health-tech startup with the BIG vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company building connected health products for doctors, patients and the wider health industry.
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are still using software from the 80s :(
2) Patient facing health app
- Fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
While, during these COVID-19 times, many companies are facing unsure futures, which has a knock on effect to their teams, we at doctorly are looking to grow!!
With the above in mind, we want to continue to bring together and develop a truly excellent and diverse product & technology team.
We look for ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big, immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Ultimately someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
You will be part of a growing team focused on delivering products to help people live healthier lives. You will be working on exciting and ambitious projects in the health-care field, aiming at simplifying doctors lives and empowering patients.
You are a flexible, organised self-starter with excellent communication skills, passionate about using technology in a responsible way to bring about innovations in the healthcare sector, have attention to detail and work great in a collaborative setting.
- Marshalling requirements from a multitude of sources including: documentation from health authorities, existing software and various stakeholders.
- Consume regulatory documentation from the health authorities and translate the knowledge into requirements accurately and competently.
- Writing tickets (AGILE user stories to convey requirements to the technology teams.)
- Prioritise and maintain the sprint backlog for documented features.
- Perform UAT testing and writing bug tickets with reproduction steps to convey issues.
- Communicate with other stakeholders to ensure transparency on progress, including reporting on status.
- Communicate with technology to explain functional requirements, and help prioritise workloads.
- An overall attitude towards excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, ability to speak to stakeholders throughout the business in both a technical and business context.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise development requirements based on time constraints, complexity and stakeholder needs.
- Conceptual familiarity with rest APIs, architecture, infrastructure, databases and data schemas such as XML and JSON.
- Good knowledge of the SCRUM AGILE process
- Good ability to track and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, ability to fully understand the nuances in complex requirements from heavily regulated bodies and explain them clearly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Good written and verbal communication in German (B1+)
- Passion for the health care sector
- Experience writing requirements and user stories using the SCRUM AGILE process.
- Experience researching and understanding complex regulatory requirements.
- Fluent/C2 German
- A strong technical background is a plus
- Experience working in a regulated field
- Knowledge of C#/.NET development